We are sorry to inform you that we will not conduct a German Expert Forum in China in 2012. If you are interested in an Asia-related first-class training or coaching, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. Please click here and fill out the application form.
German Expert Forum 2011
Welcome and invitation
We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd German Expert Forum from 11 January to 31 March 2011 in China. The outstanding response and feedback from last year confirmed the quality of the program as well as the demand in China for training and coaching conducted according to a high international standard.
The concept of the German Expert Forum is based on a simple aim: to create an opportunity for leaders and managers of international companies located in China to receive first-class training, to further develop their personal careers and to exchange ideas and experiences.
This year, we are proud to be able to convince eight well-known and highly qualified experts and trainers in Germany to come to China to conduct a wide range of training sessions. To ensure the quality of the training, we have decided to limit the number of participants of each seminar to a maximum of 12 persons. So if you are interested in a certain seminar, please make your booking before the opportunity is gone.
In addition to the open seminars in Shanghai at the Hotel Westin (Bund Center), you will also have the possibility to attend the seminar in Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) as well as to book an in-house seminar at your location/company. Due to the time limitation, every trainer can only conduct ONE SINGLE in-house seminar during this trip. So if your company is interested in an in-house seminar, please book the seminar as soon as possible.
Please have a look at the seminar program, and choose the seminars which suit your personal requirements and your career development goals. Registering is easy: simply fill out the form on the last page of this brochure and send it back to us via post, fax or thru our website: www.German-Expert-Forum.com.
We look forward to a successful year of your personal development and a lively exchange of ideas with all participants!
You may download our brochure for further details.
Your referees and seminar program
- Management Development
- International Sales and Marketing - Business Planning and Organization
- Developing First Leadership Skills
- Management Skills for Teamwork
- Change Management
- Self-Management for Managers - Time and Life: Success-Oriented Personal Work Methods & Strategies
- Planning and Budgeting
- New Methods and Trends in the Field of Budgeting - How to Implement a Standardized Budgeting System
- Concept Development and Implementation of Certified Management Systems
- Implementing an Audit System
- International Supply Management - Strategies, Organization, Tools, Best Practices
- 7,000 RMB for one-day-seminars
- 12,000 RMB for two-day-seminars or two seminars which are combinable
- 25,000 RMB plus travel expenses (from Shanghai) for in-house seminars
All open seminars take place in
The Westin Bund Center Shanghai
88 Henan Central Road, Shanghai 200002, China
Phone: +86 21 6335 1888
Fax: +86 21 6103 5184
You may register through the following options:
Organizer of the German Expert Forum
Asia-Pacific Management Consulting GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 211-828942-40
Fax: +49 (0) 211-828942-15
Contact: Mrs Silke Schulz